Once you have tiled floor and walls with a pattern, you can replace one or more tiles with a few, simple steps.
1. Click over the tile you want to replace and select command Select and replace:
2. If you want to select more than just one tile, keep selecting them; you can see the selected tiles, as their border becomes orange. If you want to de-select a tile, click on it again.
Don't forget that within the same command, you have to select tiles having the same size.
In the next image you can see a group of selected tiles, prior changing them with a new one:
3. Once you have selected all the tiles you want to replace, drag the new tile from the Components window (in the left side of the screen) and drop it over one of the selected items.
Have you noticed that the Components window has been automatically filtered so that you can see just tiles with the same size of the selected one(s)?
The next image shows the final effect of this command:
Now, click over one of the selected tiles: you see that you have available specific commands for replaced tiles. You can:
- Rotate the tile, in order to align it the way you want
- Select one of the multiple images (if any) available for this item
- Delete the selected tile (and restore the former one)
- Delete the group of tiles you selected together, and restore the former ones
With Select and replace command you can further customize your patterns, as you can see in the following images: